Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Obama has done some things over the last 4 years...

David Boaz of the Cato Institute recounts some of Obama's first 4 year accomplishments. Some of the highlights:

1. Most deportations
2. Most troops in Afghanistan
3. Most medical marijuana raids
4. Most drone strikes

I do not think that many people would expect to see a Democratic President lead in these 4 categories (most comparisons are made to Bush 2 but some include Clinton, Reagan, Bush 1, and Carter).

It makes me wonder who is voting for Obama. I know conservatives are not. And it is hard to understand why liberals would once his first term is examined. Drone strikes? Marijuana raids? Those are not the rallying cries of social liberals.

I am against drone strikes, more troops in Afghanistan, and marijuana raids for sure (still forming an opinion on deportations). And these are three reasons why I will certainly not vote for Obama in 2012.

Who will I be voting for? Not sure, but Gary Johnson is very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment